Workshop: Tantra Meditation + Sexual Energy
Learn how meditation and energy awareness creates the best atmosphere to cultivate, practice and master your sexual energy.
Answers to questions, knowledge and a guided energy meditation.
Sacred Loving Workshop
What will I learn?
💖During this time of anxiety and stress. Our energy seems to be going wonky, misdirected and building up with no where to go. 🔥The Tantra Meditation & Sexual Energy workshop gives you an understanding of what is this energy and how it can be harnessed for your health and well-being benefit. www.playfulloving.com/workshops-events/
It is also a great preparation for Sacred Loving Tantra women and men foundation programs starting this week Wednesday, June 3rd.
📣Exclusive small group of 5 participants per program. Check it out and sign up today! www.playfulloving.com/programs/
Learn how meditation and energy awareness create the best atmosphere to cultivate, practice and master your sexual energy. You will explore a guided energy meditation and expand your knowledge about Tantra approaches to enhance your personal practice with yourself and with a partner.
Here are a few questions from previous workshop participants:
- I hear Tantra is the newest sex-plosion for long-lasting pleasure. Is this true?
- What are the percentages of interest in sex and energy for men vs women?
- I hear people talk about mindful sex and how energy is used. What is that all about?
And so on, and so on.
In this workshop I will remove the misconceptions and reveal the 4,000-year-old ancient secrets of Tantra meditation and sexual energy practices. Along with insight from today’s science in support of this ancient wisdom and why they work best together.
Learn how meditation and energy awareness create the best atmosphere to cultivate, practice and master your sexual energy. Along with my favourite fire element meditation. An opportunity to feel the awakening and activation of sexual energy with your clothes-on, seated on a yoga mat. Sounds awesome!
Who is this for?
Workshops regularly are open to everyone. Everyone includes beings of feminine and masculine form, single/solo persons, couples/pairs, and group of friends.
Those who are looking forward to being with a partner, those in relationships of twenty + years; those newly-partnered or newlyweds and anyone in between.
Workshops can also be for specific groups of people. Examples; for couples, or for single people, or for women or for men. Otherwise, as mentioned above the workshops are for everyone.
People of all orientations and backgrounds, gender identity, lifestyles, and those free of labels. I call, shiny, beautiful beings of curiosity and wonder, are invited and welcome.
Frequently asked questions
Each workshop, a different playful loving topic is explored to awaken the curious and explorer within you.
The topic is shared through scientific theory and anatomy, ancient wisdom, covering skills, techniques, and tips and video clip. Self-Inquiry, self-reflection, Q & A, reference materials, and optional suggested “Homework/Home Play Work”.
Each playshop offers a different tantalizing topic and opportunity to play and connect with yourself, your partner and or with others. This is experienced with mindful awareness and always within boundaries of safety, consent, and comfort levels with respect, honour, and trust being built with yourself FIRST and reciprocally with others.
Testimonials from past attendees …
- “I loved the structure of the workshops. The instructor was well prepared, organized, and we were actively learning with all 5 senses from the beginning. I loved the openness of the other participants. I loved how calm and free of judgement the instructor was. I learned that by being more present with myself in the presence of my partner, I can experience so much more and give her so much more. I also was reminded how much we can experience in any activity by being present.”
- “That we are all on our path and levels of enlightenment. We must respect our differences regardless of those levels and that eventually every rose will blossom, or something like that.”
- “That my pleasure is important. Eye gazing is powerful. Movement/energy has effect/consequence. Breathing together is powerful. Being present is KEY.”
- “The variety of ideas to use. I learned to savor the movement – techniques in general. The value of eye contact.”
- “I liked the delivery method, and the realization that this can be applied to everything in life.”
This is a CLOTHES-ON (no nudity) workshop.
Discover the 5 Stepping Stones to Deeper Intimacy
Get your FREE Guide to Joyful Intimacy
WORK WITH ME
Get the healthy and vibrant intimacy you desire and authentically live fully, love deeply, and laugh often . Expeirence empowering and transformational Personal Coaching, programs, retreats and workshops for Men, Women and Couples. Globally available online from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.