Workshop: Compassionate CommunicationUnderstand the power of language, to learn how to notice the sensate and visual ques within your body, reveal the different ways in which we process and express, the practice of re-framing yourself.
“The Sacred Space we Relate within. There is where we will meet.” – Anonymous
The sacred space between us is the place where we can meet without all the filters of past imprinting, limiting beliefs, conditioning, disconnection, narratives and emotionally charged negative experiences.
What will I learn?
The intention of the workshop is to understand the power of language, to learn how to notice the sensate and visual ques within your body, reveal the different ways in which we process and express, the practice of re-framing yourself.
Explore what conscious and mindfully heartfelt awareness and presence looks like, sounds like and feels like. The workshop guides you through practices of your new compassionate communication tools for better connection and quality in all areas of your life.
The workshop is based on the Non-Violent Communication created by Marshall Rosenberg and my teachers that branched out to Compassionate Communication.
Who is this for?
Workshops regularly are open to everyone. Everyone includes beings of feminine and masculine form, single/solo persons, couples/pairs, and group of friends.
Those who are looking forward to being with a partner, those in relationships of twenty + years; those newly-partnered or newlyweds and anyone in between.
Workshops can also be for specific groups of people. Examples; for couples, or for single people, or for women or for men. Otherwise, as mentioned above the workshops are for everyone.
People of all orientations and backgrounds, gender identity, lifestyles, and those free of labels. I call, shiny, beautiful beings of curiosity and wonder, are invited and welcome.
Frequently asked questions
Each workshop, a different playful loving topic is explored to awaken the curious and explorer within you.
The topic is shared through scientific theory and anatomy, ancient wisdom, covering skills, techniques, and tips and video clip. Self-Inquiry, self-reflection, Q & A, reference materials, and optional suggested “Homework/Home Play Work”.
Each playshop offers a different tantalizing topic and opportunity to play and connect with yourself, your partner and or with others. This is experienced with mindful awareness and always within boundaries of safety, consent, and comfort levels with respect, honour, and trust being built with yourself FIRST and reciprocally with others.
Testimonials from past attendees …
- “I loved the structure of the workshops. The instructor was well prepared, organized, and we were actively learning with all 5 senses from the beginning. I loved the openness of the other participants. I loved how calm and free of judgement the instructor was. I learned that by being more present with myself in the presence of my partner, I can experience so much more and give her so much more. I also was reminded how much we can experience in any activity by being present.”
- “That we are all on our path and levels of enlightenment. We must respect our differences regardless of those levels and that eventually every rose will blossom, or something like that.”
- “That my pleasure is important. Eye gazing is powerful. Movement/energy has effect/consequence. Breathing together is powerful. Being present is KEY.”
- “The variety of ideas to use. I learned to savor the movement – techniques in general. The value of eye contact.”
- “I liked the delivery method, and the realization that this can be applied to everything in life.”
Uploaded on Jul 13, 2010: Clinical psychologist and a couple and relationship therapy expert, Hedy Schleifer “crosses the bridge” with TEDxTelAviv audience and brings laughter and passion to the adventure of learning the art of listening. The space, the bridge and the encounter. The 3 Invisible connectors.
This is a CLOTHES-ON (no nudity) workshop. All anatomical demonstrations will be shown on silicone models.