Workshop: Fountain of the Goddess
Female ejaculation is also known as the fountain of the goddess. Join us and learn where its found.
What will I learn?
- How it is created?
- Where does it pour forth from?
- What is the fountain of the goddess?
- How does one activate the secrets of female pleasures and arousal to engage in resounding release and a showering climax?
Who is this for?
Workshops regularly are open to everyone. Everyone includes beings of feminine and masculine form, single/solo persons, couples/pairs, and group of friends.
Those who are looking forward to being with a partner, those in relationships of twenty + years; those newly-partnered or newlyweds and anyone in between.
Workshops can also be for specific groups of people. Examples; for couples, or for single people, or for women or for men. Otherwise, as mentioned above the workshops are for everyone.
People of all orientations and backgrounds, gender identity, lifestyles, and those free of labels. I call, shiny, beautiful beings of curiosity and wonder, are invited and welcome.
Frequently asked questions
Each workshop, a different playful loving topic is explored to awaken the curious and explorer within you.
The topic is shared through scientific theory and anatomy, ancient wisdom, covering skills, techniques, and tips and video clip. Self-Inquiry, self-reflection, Q & A, reference materials, and optional suggested “Homework/Home Play Work”.
Each playshop offers a different tantalizing topic and opportunity to play and connect with yourself, your partner and or with others. This is experienced with mindful awareness and always within boundaries of safety, consent, and comfort levels with respect, honour, and trust being built with yourself FIRST and reciprocally with others.
What to wear
This is a CLOTHES-ON class.
Wearing clothing that resembles yoga or work-out clothing is recommended as we are sitting on yoga mats and may also be incorporating some warm up yoga movements.
Layers of clothing are also a great idea to maintain a comfortable temperature for you.
What to bring
Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one as the studio has a limited amount of yoga mats and blankets.
A closed water bottle, and paper and pen for the notation person in you. An open mind, body and heart.
Bring anything else that makes you comfortable.
Please arrive at least 15min prior to the start of class start to give you time to adjust and transition into a relaxed state of awareness.
You may need to change your work clothes to the clothing recommended.
Testimonials from past attendees …
- “Dear Viktoria, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the 3 sessions of tantric workshop in May. You are a great teacher and know how to present this fascinating material in a structured way while leaving room for questions and surprises.” ~ Flo
- “Viktoria created and led a wonderful learning and sharing experience. The group brought a diverse and complimentary range of seekers that made the event special and rewarding. I feel blessed for having had this opportunity and look forward to my next experience with Viktoria. Namaste” – Marc
This is a CLOTHES-ON (no nudity) workshop. All anatomical demonstrations will be shown on silicone models.
Discover the 5 Stepping Stones to Deeper Intimacy
Get your FREE Guide to Joyful Intimacy
WORK WITH ME
Get the life, love and intimacy you desire with Custom Coaching, Tantra and Adventurous programs.
Viktoria Kalenteris is an Intimacy Coach for Men, Women and Couples located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.