Workshop: Compassionate Communication
Understand the power of language, to learn how to notice the sensate and visual ques within your body, reveal the different ways in which we process and express, the practice of re-framing yourself.
What will I learn?
“The Sacred Space we, relate within. There… is where we will meet.” – Anonymous
The sacred space between us is the place where we can meet without all the filters of past imprinting, limiting beliefs, conditioning, disconnection, narratives and emotionally charged negative experiences.
- Do you find yourself not being heard and not understood?
- Do you see yourself being a bad listener and people get upset and frustrated with you?
- Do you feel disrespected when someone else is speaking over what you have to say with uninvited advice?
- Do you see yourself closing down when the person your sharing your emotional experience is trying to fix things instead of listen?
- Do you experience confrontation, become silent, get up and leave with tears of frustrated and anger?
The Compassionate Communication workshop will address the above experiences and concerns and questions. You will learn and understand the power of language. Learn how to notice the sensate and visual ques within your body to allow for an emotional expression. Bring insight to the different ways in which we process and express ourselves. Practice conscious compassionate communication tools, formula and style of re-framing with yourself and your fellow workshop attendees.
Join us and receive the fundamental tools and formula to begin to re-pattern your language and tap into your heart’s emotional intelligence with confidence. Explore conscious mindful and heartfelt awareness with presence. See what it looks like, sounds like and feels like to move towards a quality connection with yourself and everyone in your life.
The workshop is based on the Non-Violent Communication (NVC) created by Marshall Rosenberg and a branch of NVC: Compassionate Communication.
Recommended Video View prior to Workshop: TEDxTelAviv – Hedy Schleifer – The Power of Connection. Uploaded on Jul 13, 2010: Clinical psychologist and couple and relationship therapy expert, Hedy Schleifer “crosses the bridge” with TEDxTelAviv audience and brings laughter and passion to the adventure of learning the art of listening. The space, the bridge and the encounter. The 3 Invisible connectors.
Uploaded on Jul 13, 2010: Clinical psychologist and a couple and relationship therapy expert, Hedy Schleifer “crosses the bridge” with TEDxTelAviv audience and brings laughter and passion to the adventure of learning the art of listening. The space, the bridge and the encounter. The 3 Invisible connectors.
Who is this for?
Workshops regularly are open to everyone. Everyone includes beings of feminine and masculine form, single/solo persons, couples/pairs, and group of friends.
Those who are looking forward to being with a partner, those in relationships of twenty + years; those newly-partnered or newlyweds and anyone in between.
Workshops can also be for specific groups of people. Examples; for couples, or for single people, or for women or for men. Otherwise, as mentioned above the workshops are for everyone.
People of all orientations and backgrounds, gender identity, lifestyles, and those free of labels. I call, shiny, beautiful beings of curiosity and wonder, are invited and welcome.
Frequently asked questions
Each workshop, a different playful loving topic is explored to awaken the curious and explorer within you.
The topic is shared through scientific theory and anatomy, ancient wisdom, covering skills, techniques, and tips and video clip. Self-Inquiry, self-reflection, Q & A, reference materials, and optional suggested “Homework/Home Play Work”.
Each playshop offers a different tantalizing topic and opportunity to play and connect with yourself, your partner and or with others. This is experienced with mindful awareness and always within boundaries of safety, consent, and comfort levels with respect, honour, and trust being built with yourself FIRST and reciprocally with others.
Testimonials from past attendees …
- “I loved the structure of the workshops. The instructor was well prepared, organized, and we were actively learning with all 5 senses from the beginning. I loved the openness of the other participants. I loved how calm and free of judgement the instructor was. I learned that by being more present with myself in the presence of my partner, I can experience so much more and give her so much more. I also was reminded how much we can experience in any activity by being present.”
- “That we are all on our path and levels of enlightenment. We must respect our differences regardless of those levels and that eventually every rose will blossom, or something like that.”
- “That my pleasure is important. Eye gazing is powerful. Movement/energy has effect/consequence. Breathing together is powerful. Being present is KEY.”
- “The variety of ideas to use. I learned to savor the movement – techniques in general. The value of eye contact.”
- “I liked the delivery method, and the realization that this can be applied to everything in life.”
This is a CLOTHES-ON (no nudity) workshop. All anatomical demonstrations will be shown on silicone models.
Discover the 5 Stepping Stones to Deeper Intimacy
Get your FREE Guide to Joyful Intimacy
WORK WITH ME
Get the life, love and intimacy you desire with Private Coaching, programs, retreats and workshops.
Viktoria is an Intimacy Coach for Men, Women and Couples located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Valentine is an Intimacy Coach for Men, Women and Couples located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada